Automizy Review – Email Marketing Automation Software
What you will learn in this review?
What is Automizy?
It’s a full email marketing software with automation to communicate with your customers, leads, and website readers.
With this, you can collect leads and send bulk email newsletters or send them auto email sequences to contact based on their actions or time delay automatically.
Is Automizy is a cold outreach email tool?
It’s not an email outreach or cold email tool, so you cannot use it for that purpose.
What I mean by that is the user will need to give consent by subscribing to your newsletter through their form or API, then only you can send bulk emails to them.
Using this to send emails you found online or through the database is not allowed in this service, and you will need cold email outreach software for that purpose.
Some of the alternatives for Automizy include MailChimp, SendinBlue, HubSpot, Constant Contact, Moosend, Aweber, GetResponse, Drip, MailerLite, and ConvertKit.
- REST API
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Hubspot CRM
- Gravity Forms
- Google Sheets
- The lead form will work with any platform (WordPress, HTML, Shopify, etc.)
- Interactive and easy to use dashboard
- Helpful support team & help docs
- Many email templates (Premade, Basic, HTML Code, Drag and Drop & Copy Previous)
- Amazing roadmap & active development https://trello.com/b/fS5x3yoO/automizy-roadmap
- Hidden fields, custom fields, UTM, ReCaptcha, and GDPR on embedded forms.
- Great visual email builder with the subject line grader
- Mini CRM with contacts features
- Unsubscribed, bounced, or duplicated contacts do not count towards the overall limit
- Sub-accounts management
- (Third-party) Email cleaner verification is not fully automatic
- When creating automation, it automatically creates steps without asking the user for preference.
- No automatic DKIM set up so you need to contact support for it (It’s on the roadmap)
- Email body split testing is still under development
I recommend it because I am personally using it with my internet marketing blogs, including ClickTug’s newsletter.
So far, everything easy to use, and they keep updating the product and adding new features to it.
However, sometimes I have noticed that if my email seems too promotional, it will end up in the users’ spam inbox, but it appears to the case with email filters rather than actual software.
This product still not in a mature stage like MailChimp, but it got a great future if they stay on this current track.
Join our Facebook group with over 2000+ members 😎
Our group is full of people in the same industry, with varying levels of experience. We help each other without any bullying, abuse, or spam. You can be part of us too!